SENSE communicates with its members in a variety of ways, including the SENSE Blog, a monthly Newsletter, reminders of upcoming events and other occasional emails.
In previous years, SENSE also published a magazine called eSense and sent newsletters on paper via post! The eSense magazine contained information that was relevant to both members and non-members. In May 2018, eSense was formally retired and split into two separate publications, namely a monthly Newsletter (via email for members only) and the regularly updated SENSE Blog where our staff members publish articles that are accessible to anyone (members and non-members).
- eSense (PDF) (Apr 2015 to Sept 2017) – accessible to the public
- eSense (web) (Sept 2010 to Mar 2016) – accessible to members only
- eSense (PDF) (Sept 2005 to June 2010) – accessible to members only
- Sense News (scanned PDF) (Nov 1995 to Dec 2003) – accessible to members only
- SENSE Newsletters (May 2018 until now) – accessible to members only
- Occasional mailings (2011 until now) – accessible to members only
Free download, plus anniversary edition
Click here to read 10 issues of eSense from our archive, plus our special 25-year anniversary edition.