SENSE Terms and Conditions Online Events
- SENSE online events are open to members and non-members of SENSE.
- SENSE members should log in before registering to obtain the discounted member price. Discounts are also available for members of SENSE’s sister organizations*. The discount code, obtainable from your society, should be entered on the registration page before clicking the ‘Register and pay now’ button.
- If you require an attendance certificate for registering PE points you must make this known at the time of registration.
- A place at an online event is guaranteed on receipt of payment in full.
- SENSE reserves the right to cancel events that have insufficient attendees. Those already registered will receive a full refund.
- You may cancel your registration to an online event; cancellations received:
- prior to two weeks before the event = 100% refund
- prior to one week before the event = 50% refund
- within three days of the event = no refund**
- Access codes to online events are distributed by mail shortly before the event is due to commence.
- Attendance is at your own risk. SENSE is not liable for any technical problems attendees may experience with the online platform. We recommend you test your webcam and microphone before the online event commences.
- We will do everything within our capabilities to send you all the information you require prior to the event. In the unlikely event that you don’t receive an email or the access codes you are expecting, please at contact us at CPD@sense-online.nl.
- Please read all emails and delegate information carefully when it arrives and check that the details are correct. We’re human too and we do also (unfortunately) sometimes make mistakes.
- If you have any questions regarding a booking you have made or would like to make, please contact us at CPD@sense-online.nl.
* MET, NEaT, SfEP, APTRAD, EASE
** If you are unable to attend an event, you may arrange for someone to take your place.